Designed for Transmission & Distribution of a.c. electric power of frequency 50Hz, 3-phase.
- Intended for continuous duty in damp tropical climate under conditions:
- ambient air temperature from -10°C to 50°C
- relative humidity not over 98% at 35°C
- altitude not over 1000 metre above sea level
- explosion-proof medium free of vapour & gases damaging protecting coating of the transformers as well as dust in concentrations impermissibly affecting the equipment.
- Allowable overheating (above ambient temperature)
- For windings - 65°C
- For top oil - 60°C
4. Intended for operation in both outdoor & indoor installations:
- In open air
- In rooms with temperature and humidity fluctuations significantly different from those in the open air.
- In closed rooms with natural ventilation providing significant decrease in solar radiation, wind, atmospheric precipitation effect, dew absence.
- In premises with artificially regulated climatic conditions providing protection against direct effect of atmospheric precipitation and wind as well as sand and dust of the ambient (in ventilated industrial or other room).
- Cooling system is ONAN (Oil Natural Air Natural)
5. Permissible overload:
At an ambient temperature over 50°C
- 30% for 2 hours,
- 45% for 80 minutes,
- 60% for 45 minutes &
- 100% for 10 minutes.
At the ambient temperature over 50°C (but not over 55°C) the transformer rated power should be reduced by 1.5% per °C. In this case power is calculated from the formula:
Where PH is the rated power, t is the ambient temperature
- VOLTAGE RATING:
- HV WINDING 11KV
- LV WINDING 0.415KV
- NO OF PHAE THREE
- VECTOR GROUP Dyn-11
- TAP CHANGER +1x2.5%, 0, -3x2.5%
- FREQUENCY 50Hz
- DUTY CONTINUOUS
- COOLING SYSTEM ONAN
- BASI INSULATION LEVEL 75KV
- TEMP RISE (ABOVE AMBIENT):
- FOR WINDING 65°c
- FOR TOP OIL 60°c
- STANDARD IEC60076
- MOUNTING OUT DOOR/INDOOR NOT OVER 1000M ABOVE SEA LEVEL
POWER RATING 500/300/250/150/100/50KVA
ALSO IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DESIRE & REQUIREMENT OF THE CUSTOMET